ENERGY RISK AWARD 2021
Nodal Exchange has been named Exchange of the Year for the third year in a row by Energy Risk Magazine. Thank you to our trading and clearing community for your tremendous support through the years!
NODAL ENVIRONMENTAL VOLUME AND OPEN INTEREST CONTINUE TO GROW
- Environmental futures open interest at the end of June 2021 was at 133,121 lots, up 85% from the prior year.
- Nodal’s environmental futures volume grew 156% in Q2 2021 over Q2 2020 with 48,528 lots traded.
- Volumes in Q2 on Nodal rose to 39,862 contracts, up 154% from 15,713 in Q2 2020 and open interest across the REC suite rose to 125,214 contracts, up 118% from 57,398 in Q2 2020.
NODAL SETS HALF YEAR AND MONTHLY RECORDS IN POWER IN JUNE
- Nodal achieved record half year power volume for the first half of 2021 with 1.069 billion MWh traded.
- Nodal also set a new calendar month record for June with 175 TWh of traded power futures volume in the month.
- Power futures open interest also set a new record at the end of June with 1.092 Billion MWh.
NODAL CLEAR’S NEW WEBSITE
Nodal Clear launched its new website in June. Please visit nodalclear.com