NODAL POWER HIGHLIGHTS
- Nodal set a year-to-date record in power futures with traded volume of 2.355 billion MWh, up 15% from 2.050 billion MWh during the same time period in 2022.
- Open interest at the end of October for power futures exceeded 1.2 billion MWh.
NODAL ENVIRONMENTAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Nodal set a calendar month record in October on the exchange in environmental futures and options trading with volume of 21,368 lots, up 22% from October 2022.
- Open Interest in environmental markets reached 274,849 lots in October, up 32% from October 2022.
FOW INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2023
- Nodal Exchange and Nodal Clear were shortlisted for ‘Exchange of the Year – The Americas & Canada’ and ‘Clearing House of the Year’ respectively by FOW International Awards 2023. Please visit FOW Global Investor Group to view the shortlist. Thank you to our trading and clearing community for your support.