NODAL ENVIRONMENTAL HIGHLIGHTS
- October volumes in environmental markets on Nodal totaled 17,510 lots, up 25% from 14,039 lots a year earlier.
- Open interest in the environmental market group hit a record of 209,983 lots in October, and ended the month at 208,968 lots, up 25% from 157,750 a year earlier.
- Texas CRS wind and solar futures and options volume totaled 8,551 lots in October, up 174% from 3,125 lots, a year earlier, and open interest in Texas CRS wind and solar futures combined ended the month at 39,031 lots, up 41% from 27,606 a year earlier.
NODAL POWER HIGHLIGHTS
- Power futures traded volume increased more than 40% in October over September 2022 with 191 TWh traded.
NODAL CLEAR HIGHLIGHTS
- Nodal Clear has grown to 19 clearing members! Visit Clearing Members to learn more.