NODAL ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN MAY
- Nodal achieved record open interest in environmental futures with 140,000 lots during May.
- Nodal’s total volume traded topped 300,000 lots since the launch of our environmental markets in November 2018.
- Open interest across PJM based REC futures rose to just under 90,000 lots on Nodal.
- In May, four environmental contracts listed on Nodal traded for the first time:
- Oregon Clean Fuels Program futures
- M-RETS® Renewable Energy Certificates from Center for Resource Solutions (CRS) Listed Wind Energy Facilities futures (M-RETS® Wind futures)
- New Jersey Class II REC futures
- Texas Compliance RECs from CRS Eligible Listed Facilities options
NODAL EXPANDED ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTS SUITE
Nodal Exchange and IncubEx successfully launched new nitrogen oxides (NOx) futures and options and extended vintages on two Texas voluntary renewable energy certificate (REC) contracts on June 1.
NODAL ELECTRONIC TRADING
Nodal Exchange offers electronic trading in power, natural gas, and environmental products. The Nodal T7 Trading Platform can be accessed via industry leading web-based trading applications: CQG, Trading Technologies and Trayport. Please contact Nodal’s Account Management team with any questions