NODAL ACHIEVES NEW RECORDS IN POWER
- Nodal Exchange set a new record in power futures open interest in June with 1,052 TWh of power futures open interest.
- Nodal Exchange has the majority of power futures open interest in the United States including a record 59% in the PJM market.
NODAL ACHIEVES NEW RECORD IN GAS
- Nodal Exchange also set a new record in natural gas futures traded volume in June with 8.1 TWh, exceeding the record from the previous month of 3.5 TWh.
NODAL ACHIEVES NEW RECORDS IN ENVIRONMENTALS
- Nodal Exchange set new open interest records in environmental futures contracts with 7.7% market share and 71,893 lots at the end of June which is up 167% from the prior year. This month Nodal Exchange topped 100,000 REC contracts since the launch of the environmental products with IncubEx.
Nodal Exchange also reached 100 North American Contract Codes Traded across 29 different markets on June 24th.
- This month the first ever futures trade on Massachusetts Alternative Energy Certificates was executed on Nodal Exchange, the trade follows another Nodal milestone, the first ever futures trade on Pennsylvania Tier II Alternative Energy Certificates last Tuesday. Both contracts were listed along with Massachusetts Class II Waste To Energy (WTE) RECs and Oregon Clean Fuels Program (CFP) futures and options on June 2.