NODAL WINS EXCHANGE OF THE YEAR
- Nodal Exchange was named Exchange of the Year – The Americas and Canada at the FOW International Awards 2021 during a ceremony in London. The FOW International Awards recognize the best and the brightest innovations in the derivatives industry.
NODAL POWER HIGHLIGHTS
- Nodal set a calendar month trading record in November 2021 with 245 million MWh of power futures volume traded, representing a record 47.3% market share and a growth rate of 140% over November 2020.
- Nodal continues to be the market leader in North American power futures having the majority share of the open interest with a record 1.156 billion MWh at the end of November.
NODAL ENVIRONMENTAL HIGHLIGHTS
- A total of 23,522 environmental lots was traded in November 2021, up more than 110% from 11,157 lots in November 2020.
- Open interest at month-end was a record 166,236 environmental lots, up more than 70% from a year earlier.
NODAL NATURAL GAS HIGHLIGHTS
- Nodal Exchange grew its position in the U.S. natural gas market with record trading volume of 279 million MMBtu in November 2021.
- Nodal achieved record natural gas futures open interest with 330 million MMBtu as of the end of November.