Nodal Exchange Services include both the central limit order book Nodal LiveTrade and Nodal BlockTrade.
Nodal LiveTrade is a central limit order book with a live trading screen where participants may submit orders to transact. Click here for the Trading Platform Lot Size
Order Types include:
- Outright Power at a location (hub, zone or node)
- Natural Gas at Henry Hub
- Locational spread between two locations
- Day Ahead / Real Time power settlement spread (DART)
- Aggregate time periods (strips)
- Combinations of the above
Nodal BlockTrade provides participants with the ability to clear negotiated trades composed of blocks of Nodal Exchange’s futures contracts. Participants and their authorized brokers can submit block trades to the Nodal BlockTrade service, and these trades will be cleared during trading hours.